1. When you receive your flowers, re-cut the stems by 1 inch and remove any leaves below the water line before placing them in a vase to avoid rotting.
2. Make sure your vase is cleaned with soap and water prior to putting in a new bouquet.
3. Use flower food in the water to extend life. The packets provided keep your flower water clean while simultaneously nourishing your flowers. If you do not wish to use the packets provided, there are alternative solutions online.
4. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, heaters and warmer areas in the house as this speeds up the aging process.
5. Change the water every few days, or if its murky. Clear water is fresh water! Re-cut stems during this process.