1. What is the latest I can order my wedding?
Please allow for at least a 4 week lead time on ordering. We can accommodate a tighter time constraint, but we do ask that you contact us directly to double check if this is possible.
2. Whats the earliest we can pick up our wedding?
We highly recommend pick up on the day of your event. If this is not possible, we can have everything ready for the day before, please put your event date as your pick up date. Please contact us if you need to make other arrangements.
3. Which areas are included in your flat rate delivery fee?
We delivery to any venue within the Metro Vancouver area for $220. This includes: Vancouver, North & West Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Whiterock, Surrey, New Westminister, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Langley.
4. My wedding is out of your service area, can you still deliver?
We can! Please call the shop for custom quote based on your venue location. If you're ordering online, please select the out of area option and we will bill you separately.
5. What is included in your delivery fee?
Delivery to your venue and placement of your table arrangements. Please be advised, this is only done if your venue is set up at the time of delivery.
6. I'm just ordering a bridal bouquet, why can't I choose the cheaper delivery options?
These are for gifting items delivered by a 3rd party courier that cannot guarantee the arrival time on the day of your event. They have a wide delivery window, which allows for the cheaper budget and are not suitable for our weddings.
7. Can I have my bouquets sent to a second address?
As we have a high volume of weddings, we only provide delivery to one address.
8. Do I have to return the vases?
All vases and accessories that come with your order have been purchased by you and do not need to be returned. Feel free to give the arrangements away to your guests, or reuse them at any following events you have the next days. If you do not know what to do with them, please contact us and we can arrange for strike at the end of the night at an additional cost.
9. My order has changed but I've already paid for it online, can I make changes?
You can make any additions up to the week of your event, by purchasing online or contacting us. If this is super last minute, please call the shop and speak to us directly. If you need to omit some items, (ie. you have less tables now that you have your final guest count) we can refund you the corresponding amount up until 30 days before your event as we have already submitted your flower order.
10. Circumstances have changed, can I get a refund?
We will provide a full refund up to 30 days before your event. Any orders cancelled within 30 days of your event, we will give a 50% refund, as your flower order cannot be cancelled.
11. What is the difference between your custom weddings and ordering online?
There are two main differences; the online ordering is designed for weddings with a floral budget under $3000 and do not require installations. Please contact us for a custom wedding if you do not fall under this criteria.
12. Most people take deposits, and I've come to rely on this for budgeting purposes, do you take deposits?
We do not take deposits for online wedding purchases. You can make your full wedding purchase up until 30 days prior to your wedding date. Feel free to make an account to save your order and make any edits for the time being.
12. Do you do consultations for online orders?
In person consultations are only for custom weddings. If you need help figuring out what you need for your wedding, please send us an email and we can give you a call and help you figure it out!
13. I want a different colour pallet than I specified in my original order, what do I do?
Your colour pallet can change as many times as you want up until 1 month prior to your event, as this is when we have submitted your flower order which cannot be changed. Please call us in the event of a colour pallet change or fill out the colour pallet change form.
14. I'm not having a wedding, but an event that I only need arrangements for, can I still order?
For sure! If you only need cocktail arrangements, order away! Weddings are just the tip of the iceberg.
15. Do you guarantee flower life for weddings?
We do not guarantee vase life for your flowers past the day of the event.